The Dynamic SPS enables to measure the static and dynamic balance of a patient and to assess the somatosensory, visual and vestibular inputs of a patient.
- It offers a full range of protocols (SOT (Sensory Organization Test), Romberg test, fall risk assessment, stimulated vestibular evolution assessment).
- The SPS is equipped with different tools enabling to stimulate each sensory input with many disturbing factors.
The combination of static and dynamic tests (translational) will guide you towards a rehabilitation designed for each patient. The translator enables a complete posturographic assessment; a true reflection of the patient’s balancing capacities.
Available on Windows PC.
Video projector necessary.
Class IIa medical device (European medical device directive 93/42/EEC)
EC conformity / EN 60601-1 / EN 60601-1-2
Not available in the US
LAST SOFTWARE VERSION
- Integrated rehabilitation guide
- 5 new rehabilitation 3D games
- Clinical cases in direct access from software
Minimum computer requirements
Intel Procesor I5-xxx (3rd generation)
300 Gb of free space on hard disk
4 Gb RAM
Graphic card with dedicated memory - NVIDIA or AMD RADEON type (minimum 2 video output to enable extended mode (dual view))
1 USB port available
SPS software :
Evaluation et rehabilitation
Protocols, visual stimulation, translational stimulation, rehabilitation program
Saved on a specific database
Available evaluation tests
Sensory Organization Test (SOT) Vestibular stimulation assessment Romberg test Fall risk assessment
4 groups : stabilization, weight shift, weight bearing, postural control Sound and visual biofeedback Patient progress evaluation